June 17, 2009 at 2:00 am
iBOOD

Polaroid PoGo Digital Instant Mobile Pocketsized Photo Printer

Have you ever been in a hurry of printing a photo when all of the nearest printing shops are closed? We promise, you won’t experience that problem anymore! Welcome to today's offer! “The Polaroid Pogo digital mobile photo printer”, a true pocket-sized printing gadget that you can easily bring anywhere you go! With this Polaroid PoGo, you will be able to print your photos from your mobile phone or your digital camera via the PictBridge standard or via Bluetooth anytime you want! Only by pressing a button, you will simply print your photo from this smart and handy gadget. Very easy! Moreover, this Polaroid PoGo makes use of the Zero Ink Technology instead of ink cartridges or ribbons which makes a perfect result on the color of your photo! This high quality roll print your digital photos in less than 60 seconds per print! The photos are printed in color on adhesive paper of 5 to 7.6 cm. They are bright in color and also immediately dried! By then, you can place those pictures straightly in your agenda or your travel diary. So, do you want to have a printed version of your photos instantly at any moment? Then you should have the Polaroid PoGo photo printer digital mobile always in your pocket!
  • Brand: Polaroid
  • Type: PoGo™ Pocket Printer
  • Prints in about 60 seconds
  • Sizes: 120mm (4.7”) H X 72mm (2.8”) W X 23.5mm (0.9”) D
  • Rechargeable lithium-ion battery 7.2V
  • Weight: 226 gram
  • Adapter
  • Manual
  • 2” x 3” borderless, sticky-back prints
  • 10 pieces photopaper
  • Smudge-proof, water-resistant, tear-proof photos
  • Fade-resistant, long-lasting images
  • No waste – no ink cartridges
  • Connectivityt: Bluetooth, PictBridge compatible, USB 2.0
  • Color: Black
  • Guarantee: 1 Year
June 17, 2009 at 12:47 am
delidash User

price £ 115,95, ibood £ 32,95 + (7,95)

June 17, 2009 at 9:20 am
gearoid User

Could you please reply to my query regarding the Philips Sonicare Electric Toothbrush – regarding you sending out a different spec’ed toothbrush. 
http://www.ibood.com/ie/en/product_list_comments.php?product=11395

edit moderator: I can’t write it more clearer than we already did. If the product specifications differ from the specs that are on the site, you can return the product with complete refund. If you still have questions, please contact our Customer Service. 

June 17, 2009 at 9:54 am
bobby2044 User

can you please tell me where my Logitech remote control is??  paid for over a week ago and still not shipped – Ibood i really thought you had sorted out your poor customer service issues.  all you need to do is inofrm your customers if there is a delay – simple.  please let me know the status of this  thanks Bobby

edit moderator: the delivery time for this order has not been exceeded. As soon as we have information it does, we will inform our customers.

June 17, 2009 at 2:59 pm
bobby2044 User

hold on a second Ibood – quote from your website – “You should receive your order to your delivery address, within 1 to 7 working days of a confirmed payment. ”

I ordered and PAID for this item on the 8th June – its now the 17th June and even accounting for working days the fact that this has not even shipped indicates you have exceeded your delivery time? dont forget your site says we will “receive” the product in 1 – 7 days not that it will be sent on the 8th or 9th day and received after prb another week !!!

I really dont like or appreciate your tone – all we ask is that you keep your customers informed and ship our products that we have paid for in a timely manner – please provide me with a proper status of this order – bobby

edit moderator: the products will be shipped tomorrow and all customers who have ordered this product will receive an e-mail about this.

June 18, 2009 at 12:49 pm
seannylong User

Have you been given a tracking number if not then its not been sent.

Contact customer service and they will eventually tell you they are late on shipping happened to me dont worry it will get there.

June 25, 2009 at 9:28 am
Bobby (Moderator) User

Dear iBOODian,

On 17-06-2009 you have placed an order with us for one or more Polaroid
Pogos. As stated on our website, our delivery time is 1-7 working days which
means the product should be delivered by tomorrow. Unfortunately there is a
delay on the delivery of this product.

The current expectation is that you will receive the product within two weeks.
Once the order has left our warehouse, you will automatically get the
notification.

Our apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused you. Your
understanding is highly appreciated.

Best Regards,
Customer Service iBOOD.com

June 25, 2009 at 1:09 pm
djkeyuk User

How do you cancel your order and get a refund?

Edit Moderator: You can mail customer service to cancel your order.

June 25, 2009 at 5:39 pm
declan82 User

I mailed customer service with the same query.

June 26, 2009 at 5:55 pm
declan82 User

How long should it take to receive a response from customer service ?

June 28, 2009 at 2:26 pm
declan82 User

djkeyuk, did you get a response??

July 10, 2009 at 10:31 am
yusuf_madani User

I sent email ibood to cancel my order but i didin’t get any response and  yeteday i got email that your item posted????????????

Crap Customer Service, Never reply.

Edit Moderator: Customer Service will contact you.

Sorry, you can no longer comment on this topic.