June 24, 2009 at 2:00 am
iBOOD

Rayovac Alkaline Maximum Plus AA Battery 3x12 Pack with 2600 mAh

Still camera, MP3 player, pocket lamp, wall clock, wireless keyboard with mouse, alarm clock and even game controller –each of these devices works on AA batteries. The convenient versatility of modern high tech devices on the one hand calls for high amounts of energy on the other. The Rayovac Alkaline Maximum Plus 2600mAh AA battery 3 x 12 pack, however, keeps you on top of the energy requirement! These batteries supply measured energy to digital organizers, mp3 players and other modern devices which in turn results in optimum performance of the equipment. With an amazing capacity of 2600 mAh, these batteries are ideally suited for digital cameras and other devices that require high amounts of energy. The 2600 mAh affords sustained levels of energy and can hold the devices operational for longer periods than normal batteries do. An improved alkaline formula also supplies sustained long lasting energy to devices with a requirement for continuous low energy like clocks, alarm clocks and remote controls. The pack of 3 x 12 comes in an exceptionally handy travel packing, making life extremely easy on-the-go! So if you often find yourself short of just one battery at home or on the road, switch to the Rayovac Alkaline Maximum Plus AA battery pack 3 x 12 and you will always have a stock of powerful AA 2600 mAh batteries on hand!
  • Brand: Rayovac
  • Type: Alkaline Maximum Plus AA
  • mAh: 2600,00
  • Electrochemical system: Alkaline
  • Voltage: 1.5 V
  • Flexible energy for high-tech devices, like MP3-spelers, digital cameras and organisers
  • High quality design
  • Travel Pack
  • Content: 3x12 Pack
June 24, 2009 at 10:15 am
d31b0y User

Just purchased this… hopefully the delivery goes smoothly.
36 batteries for €10 (ex delivery) is a great price for any battery, and I believe these are pretty high quality.

I do agree with some of the comments on here recently though regarding delivery costs. I think you just have to take it into account and if it still ends up a good offer then buy. This turned out at approximately €22, so I think overall, that was a pretty good price.

Thanks iBOOD.

July 27, 2009 at 2:03 pm
garykevinobrien User

Contact form keeps bouncing back. This is regarding order status of an undelivered order

Hi,

Trying to get in touch with anyone from iBood

I bought these a while back but have still not received them. UPS tracking has it sitting in Barking, UK.

Can you please issue a tracer and have order 612329 delivered to me?

Sorry, you can no longer comment on this topic.