July 9, 2009 at 2:00 am
iBOOD

Bresser Hunter Binoculars 10x50

Are you perhaps an avid bird watcher or an aircraft spotter? Do you enjoy your favourite cabaret performance most from the rear of the auditorium? Are you planning to attend one of the many festivals this summer? Or are you off on a safari in Africa shortly? Whatever your plans may be, this pair of Bresser binoculars is bound to come in handy! For more than 40 years now, Bresser has been the world’s best and is one of the largest makers of binoculars in Europe. The Bresser Hunter 10x50 is an extension of the traditional ZCF Zeiss design and has been brought up to date with modern styling and materials. It is equipped with a 50mm objective lens that allows you to see the tiniest sparrow in your neighbour’s tree. It also has a short focal distance and a fully coated lens element that guarantees a brilliantly sharp image. These beautifully designed binoculars are made of BK-7 glass and produce utterly clear pictures with a particularly high contrast thanks to the light transmission from the simple dioptre setting. Perfect vision therefore! The Bresser Hunter 10x50 binoculars are ergonomically constructed too, so even long observation sessions become a pleasure. The design is such that the focal adjustment is centrally operated, making the binoculars extremely easy to use. The rugged and sturdy Hunter is also protected by a rubber coated exterior that is resistant to rain, dust and shocks. With a weight of just 820 grams and a carry case with a belt, it is extremely portable as well and convenient to carry around. So whether you are interested in aircraft, concerts, cabarets, theatre, birds, wildlife or the girl next door, the Bresser Hunter 10x50 binoculars bring your world 10 times closer!
  • Brand: Bresser
  • Type: Hunter 10x50
  • Optical design: Porro
  • Optical coating: fully coated
  • Glass material: BK-7
  • Magnification: 10x
  • Objective diameter lens: 50mm
  • Light strength: 25.00
  • Twilight rate: 22.36
  • Field of vision: 119m/1000m
  • Carrier bag
  • Cord
  • Cleaning cloth
  • Tripod Adapter Thread included
  • Weight: 820 grams
  • Dimensions: 195mm x 60mm x 165mm
  • Warranty: 2 years
July 15, 2009 at 1:39 am
surfjunkey User

bought these, thought delivery was 1-7 days, my first order. Its been six days and these have not been sent out yet – doubt I will order anything again, and if they do not get sent soon I will be canceling this order!
How can ibood offer delivery within this time if they cannot even send them out in this time?

Edit Moderator: The delivery time is 5-7 working day’s. We will inform every customer in case of any delay.

July 15, 2009 at 10:31 pm
surfjunkey User

well the time is up and I have not been informed of any delay?? and also my reply to customer services has still gone unanswered after 24 hours.

Disgusting behaviour and no way to run a business, how do i cancel my order and get a refund? I will not be using ibood again!!!!

July 19, 2009 at 10:59 am
glowmam User

Where are the binoculars?  This is an inordinate amount of time to be waiting for a response.  I wish to have a full refund please.

July 21, 2009 at 12:40 pm
jakey2433 User

disappointed at the timescale

jake

August 6, 2009 at 12:55 pm
petergbrentnall User

Edit Moderator: Customer service will contact you as soon as possible

Sorry, you can no longer comment on this topic.