July 10, 2009 at 2:00 am
iBOOD

Invicta Speedway Chronograph 9211 Quartz Watch

From now on, with this Invicta Speedway 9211 watch, you will never need to be late again! The Invicta is THE perfect accessory for the modern man this summer. It was more than 150 years ago that Invicta created the first Swiss handmade clock mechanism in Chiasso, the heart of the Swiss watch industry. The name is recognized as one of the earliest watch brands in the world. Invicta, latin for ‘unbeatable’, is also synonymous with watches of exceptional quality. All Invicta watches meet the highest quality standards and are made of the best materials. The Invicta Speedway 9211 is a solid and handsomely designed watch for the active man. The sporty Swiss mechanism is run by extremely accurate Quartz clockwork and will ensure that you are always aware of the time. The durable cast is a good 44 mm in diameter and is covered with an anti-reflecting scratch proof mineral glass plate that can withstand the roughest of circumstances. The case and strap of the watch are made of stainless steel and the watch is specially designed for easy fastening and unfastening. You can even go diving with this exquisite watch that is watertight up to a depth of 200 meters! All in all, here is a fabulous trendy as well as functional watch that is sure to win you a second glance! Invicta, getting smarter by the second!
  • Brand: Invicta
  • Type: Speedway 9211
  • Miyota Quartz clockwork mechanism
  • Chronograph features: Seconds stop at 6 o’clock / Minutes stop at 9 o’clock / 24-hour pointer at 3 o’clock
  • Lunette with tachometer scale
  • Casing material: stainless steel
  • White dial
  • Water tight: upto 200m (suitable for sport diving)
  • Toughened anti-reflecting mineral glass
  • Screw down crown and pusher
  • Screw-in caseback
  • Safety catch
  • Flourescent pointers + numbers
  • Cover diameter 44 mm
  • Band width: 26 mm
  • High Quality massive stainless steel armband
  • Luxurious gift packing
  • Weight: 144 grams
  • Warranty: 2 years
July 11, 2009 at 12:02 am
seaders User

beautiful watch at a great price.  I haven’t worn a watch for about 6 years or so, but this made me want one again.  can’t wait!

July 15, 2009 at 12:10 am
seaders User

… any sign of a dispatch date?  ordered on Thursday midnight, still no updates yet.

July 18, 2009 at 12:46 pm
dug8dan User

got the same problem…no communication with this lot you can end up waiting for 3 weeks and still get nothing…i should know better…but you always believe that they will suddenely get the idea about service….who knows…one day!

July 18, 2009 at 12:47 pm
dug8dan User

This WILL be the last time!

July 18, 2009 at 1:29 pm
Iduno User

Still waiting. Don’t forget pay on paypal you can easily cancel the order. I can not contact iBOOD  direct using the Contactform as it comes back please get it sorted. I did ring you guys up to chase on order and told you about the contact form not working. Let us know how long realisticly we are having to wait for goods if they are a good price most people don’t mind waiting. Will you responde to this email….

July 19, 2009 at 9:48 pm
erised101 User

Still waiting!

July 20, 2009 at 1:34 pm
seaders User

dispatched today, so I should get it by the end of the week, which is what one of the girls said, when I rang on Thursday last week.  as you say, Iduno, when it’s a good price and a good product, like this one, you don’t mind waiting, so long as you’re informed.  I mean, it does say “7-10″ days delivery time, which will probably be the case, but had I known it was going to take a week to be shipped, I wouldn’t have been wondering what was happening.  all I wanted to know was if there was a problem with shipping the watch, as in something I could maybe do, to speed the process up.  I posted here, used the contact form, but then eventually had to ring up to get the information.

you’ve got much better products than boffer here, but those guys are just much better on the communication side of things, much, much better.

July 24, 2009 at 2:42 pm
seaders User

got it today (just within the 10 working days!) and it really is a beautiful watch, I’m absolutely delighted with it.  I had to get 3 links taken out, because it was quite long, but that’s only expected and is really a good thing.

thanks iBood, great offer!

Sorry, you can no longer comment on this topic.