September 6, 2017 at 12:00 am
iBOOD

Walter Wallet | Aluminium

Product expert available

Walter Wallet (Aluminium)

The newest Walter Wallet is not only a looker, but packed with handy features.

Specifications

Brand: Walter
Type: Walter Wallet (Aluminium)

Check the dropdown menu for the available colours

• Holds up to 7 cards and bills
  • Built-in RFID shield
  • With "quick draw" function

Material: Recycled aluminium
Dimensions: 90 x 65 x 15.4 mm

Product expert available

Today we have an official Product Expert present on the iBOOD Forum. The Official Product Expert is a representative of the manufacturer of the offer of the day! He will be available During the day on the forum to answer your questions.

The product expert can be identified by his unique product expert status: @Walter Wallet-Expert

Do you want to know more about the specifications of the product, or whether the iBOOD of the day is compatible with a product that you already have at home? You can put your questions to our official product expert and get clear and concise answers immediately! Make sure your question is well prepared if there are too many questions to be handled, only the most interesting and relevant questions will be answered.

Don't forget — during the product expert session, you can ask questions that concern the product on offer. In order to keep the product discussion transparent and 'on topic', only questions about the product itself will be answered. And, of course, it is imperative that you follow the rules of the forum for the benefit of everyone involved.
Attention: all rights are reserved in conversations with the product expert and on the information related to questions.

September 6, 2017 at 12:15 pm
mjheary User

Hi Guys

This is the second product this week I would like to have bought but won’t.

I sent you an e-mail about your standard postal charge, for example the Walter wallet with the post added is almost the same as the original cost shown.

Why not have say two standard postal charges, first one for items in excess of say xxx grms/kilos and a lesser one for items less than xxx weight

Mike Heary

September 6, 2017 at 3:13 pm
Official Product Expert Walter Wallet-Expert Official Product Expert

HI Mike,

the Walter at IBOOD is the aluminium version, which is normally €39,00 per piece. The ones you see are the Walter Original which are of ABS 100% recycable plastics produced, and this product is normally €15,00 per piece. So the 2 products are very different. Is this helping you?

September 6, 2017 at 4:31 pm
waynoid User

No what he is saying is the standard postal charge form IBOOD of €12 is way too expensive for an item of this size and I agree. Otherwise I’d have bought it myself.

September 8, 2017 at 12:57 pm
mjheary User

No. Waynoid is correct, I am talking about what appears to be your standard delivery charge regardless of the size or weight of the product. I notice that for today’s offer of the blender the delivery charge is € 14. Is this now to be the standard charge or is it because the blender is a heavier/ bulkier product and if so why can the charge not be less for lighter/smaller products

Mike

September 6, 2017 at 3:16 pm
Official Product Expert Walter Wallet-Expert Official Product Expert

Hi Thuris,

the one at Ebay is the Walter Original available in 6 colors and normal consumer pricing €15,00. The one at IBOOD is the Walter Aluminium, the luxury version of metal material and normal consumer pricing is €39,00. have also a look at http://www.walterwallet.com at which you can see movies and differences of the products very clearly. Hope this is helping.

Thanks.

Walter Wallet Team

September 6, 2017 at 5:32 pm
AlanO92 User

See the thing with this is, you just showed us that on your site, we can get the metal on for 39 AND it includes free shipping that only takes a few working days. Here, we would only save 6.50, but would have to wait anything up to 8 weeks to get the item. Makes no sense. If the postage here was also free then it would be a great deal.

You must be logged in to post messages.

You need a forum name to post a message in our forum. Click the button below to choose a forum name.