October 12, 2017 at 12:00 am
iBOOD

Walter Wallet | Aluminium

Walter Wallet (Aluminium)

The newest Walter Wallet is not only a looker, but packed with handy features.

Specifications

Brand: Walter
Type: Walter Wallet (Aluminium)

Check the dropdown menu for the available colours

• Holds up to 7 cards and bills
  • Built-in RFID shield
  • With "quick draw" function

Material: Recycled aluminium
Dimensions: 90 x 65 x 15.4 mm

October 12, 2017 at 9:40 am
Kinch User

I just bought one of these on Amazon.co.uk for £15/€17 with free shipping. And you want 12.50 shipping for this tiny thing? Very poor offer today I’m sorry to say.

On the plus side I bought 6 of the electric Philips toothbrushes for my whole family and they’re great!

October 12, 2017 at 10:23 am
Stephenw1010 User

I think you bought the plastic wallet on Amazon. The aluminium wallet is £35 plus on Amazon.

October 12, 2017 at 11:41 am
Kinch User

Fair point – misread the offer

October 12, 2017 at 12:09 pm
mjheary User

I made the same comment the last time you offered this product. The shipping cost relative to the product is totally over the top . This is true for many offers where you have a standard charge.

What is even more annoying is that many people make the same “statement” regarding carriage and we never hear an explanation from iBood. Why ??

Mike

October 12, 2017 at 2:04 pm
Admin iBOOD Admin

Hi Mike,

For us, it’s really expensive to ship from The Netherlands to the United Kingdom or Ireland. This forces us to charge these shipping costs.

In this case you save around £10 compared to Amazon, including the shipping costs. I think it’s an really serious discount, even with these shipping costs.

We don’t hide these costs in the total price (so “Free Shipping” and a price of £27,90), because you can order multiple wallets now and pay shippings costs only once.

I hope my explanation is clear enough :-)

Best regards,
Bas

October 16, 2017 at 10:58 am
jean.godeyne User

Hi iBood

I live in Belgium and I also pay 12.5 EUR shipping.

BTW I ordered 2 anyway.

Regards

Jean

October 17, 2017 at 12:06 pm
mjheary User

Bas

Thank you for your reply.It is a clear and open answer.

However there are two points I would like to raise

1/ Today’s offer of the spray painter is a perfect example of the delivery price dilemna. You are either losing heavily on delivery of the painter or you are making an excessive amount on delivery of the wallet.

2/ Your comment about buying more than one item for the same delivery price. Really !!. Let me know how many people buy multiple paint sprayers .

The answer is have two prices . One Lower charge for items weighing up to x grams and one  higher price for items over x grams

Regards from storm battered Ireland

Mike

You must be logged in to post messages.

You need a forum name to post a message in our forum. Click the button below to choose a forum name.