November 4, 2014 at 4:34 pm
iBOOD
Every day we try to make you happy with the best deals for the best prices. With which deal can we put a smile on your (or someone you know) face? Post your comments below, then we will see what we can do for you! Our purchasers will look at this topic daily to gain inspiration for new deals. :-)
November 4, 2014 at 4:40 pm
uniquely User

NVIDIAGeForce GTX 980 ;)

November 17, 2014 at 9:24 pm
liam2004stack User

Hi Customer Service,

Will you please reply to my service request ‘Y3582335D01′. It’s 11 days old and you have not replied.

November 9, 2014 at 2:31 pm
kavpdsl User

Hi iBood, customer service,

I have been a customer with you guys for a number of years now, and perhaps the biggest reason I don’t buy more from you is that your postal costs on smaller items is outrages, for example, today’s offer the product cost is lower than the postage cost. To be fair to you on a very very rare occasions you don’t have a post cost. Even on very small and lite items your costs are very expensive. I am total honest if you put a fair postal cost, I would be more inclined to buy much more.

A recent offer you had for a powerful torch came up and was sold out really fast. I tried and tried to buy it but could not process my purchase via your website. If demand was that high why not get more. I will wait and if you do put it up again I will buy it.

Finally, with regard to your website. It’s not easy to manage, I have no idea and only recently realised that you have other products that can be purchased. How do I access this? How do I access your competitions.

I am very sorry if this look like negative feedback. It’s not meant to be it is genuine with the aim of improving your business and service. A loyal customer

November 21, 2014 at 12:32 pm
keithmiketom User

Hey Customer Service,

I sent an email three days ago, and noticed on another thread (which subsequently had its comments closed) some people have the same problem as me. I ordered the pebble smartstick duo pack, that was up on the 29th of October, but only received one. The duo pack was a great deal, but one stick for forty euro is a rip! I know there were issues with the warehouse, as advised via email, but surely you could email everyone who received this order to let them know what is going on. I have yet to use the pebble smartstick, as I am not sure if it will need to be returned due to the issue. Can someone please respond? Its really very annoying.

December 7, 2014 at 3:36 pm
Lexeus User

Hi iBood,

I placed an order for a Shuttle SZ77R5 on the 11th November. Since that date when I paid, I have not heard anything at all from your company.

Please inform me why this is, and when I will receive my order.

Regards

Alex

December 8, 2014 at 11:14 pm
charliehorse User

Where are the Nikon 1 V2’s. I ordered 12/11/14. No camera, no shipping info, nothing. Thanks iboobed.

December 9, 2014 at 2:48 am
Marek1979 User

Its the same with me Ordered nas drive Should be sent week ago No replay on emails I will waite two more days and cancel order couse its ridiculous

December 9, 2014 at 2:10 pm
cgcar74 User

Likewise regarding the LED strip light from 15th Nov. Got an email from them on the 29th saying they had some problems with the warehouse and delayed deliveries, but nothing since. No response from their alleged Customer Service either!

December 19, 2014 at 1:48 pm
donnchac User

Hi Ibood.. I am waiting for a delivery of a TV, 1 package came with the UK plug but still no TV, Can you please reply to my Service Ticket  as listed below

Ticket#2014121110002464]

I still have no contact from you over a week later.. Bad Form..

Sorry, you can no longer comment on this topic.