October 2, 2014 at 10:05 am
iBOOD
Every day we try to make you happy with the best deals for the best prices. With which deal can we put a smile on your (or someone you know) face? Post your comments below, then we will see what we can do for you! Our purchasers will look at this topic daily to gain inspiration for new deals. :-)
October 24, 2014 at 5:53 pm
Salulu User

I’ve noticed you guys have done quite a few great deals on the Microsft Surface Pro tablets a while back,
would love to know if you’re planning to have another one on the daily deal, would definitely buy one as I’ve missed the others.

November 12, 2014 at 11:26 pm
welshtog User

Hi Guys, I ordered the Pebble duo pack on the 29th October deal. Do not see this deal in the product pages? 28th and 30th is there but Pebble on the 29th Not? so I will ask here.

I was about to chase to find out where the pack was and then today had an email to say sorry and there had been a problem etc. and to expect an email with invoice with delivery in around 2 -3 days.

Well I got home today to find you have delivered to me, although you have only delivered ONE Pebble, the deal specifically says DUO pack.

I take it this is genuine mistake? Who do I make contact with to sort this out?

Thanks

November 19, 2014 at 10:48 am
welshtog User

Still no response or any response to my customer support email. Next Stop Trading standards.

November 19, 2014 at 6:12 pm
cra7fd User

Same here with the Pebble duo pack, only received ONE! Wrote to you 4 time over the past 10 days. If I don’t get any responce or atleast the other Pebble stick, my next stop will also be  Trading standards like @welshtog !!!!!!!!!!

Thank you.

Sorry, you can no longer comment on this topic.